Domain name: cometosevilla.com
Company name: G.R. Sevilla S.L.
Trade Name: COMETOSEVILLA
Address: Polg Las Dueñas, Parcela 1 / 21740 HINOJOS (Huelva)
Telephone: 954 91 43 54 / Tel: 959 459 380
Tax ID: B41586827
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. They are also called third party cookies.
En el caso de que las cookies sean instaladas desde un equipo o dominio gestionado por el propio editor pero la información que se recoja mediante éstas sea gestionada por un tercero, son consideradas como cookies de tercero.
Según el plazo de tiempo que permanecen activadas en el equipo terminal podemos distinguir:
- Cookies de sesión: Son un tipo de cookies diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web. Se suelen emplear para almacenar información que solo interesa conservar para la prestación del servicio solicitado por el usuario en una sola ocasión (por ejemplo: una lista de productos adquiridos). Estas cookies se borran automáticamente cuando el usuario cierra su navegador.
- Cookies persistentes: Son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un período definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir desde unos minutos a varios años.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are treated, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, use security elements while browsing or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. COOKIES USED
|muestrasock||Primera||Sesión||Gestión de sesión|
|_ga||Primera||Persistente||Análisis / Servicio Google Analytics|
|NID||Tercera||Persistente||Publicitaria. Servicio Google Maps|
4. DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
The cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, blocked or eliminated by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
The browser can be configured to warn on the screen of the receipt of new cookies and to prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them.
By eliminating cookies, a service or functionality may be partially or totally limited on a website.
Each browser can be configured by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those whose installation it admits and which ones it does not.
The links to the pages in which it is reported how to configure the main browsers are the following:
- Microsoft Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
The “Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers” through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers, can be obtained through the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On the following page you can see what types of cookies Google uses:http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/